Thursday 17 June 2010

babyyy, ima do you a carboot haul.

Heyaaaaa guys!
College started on Tuesday, so I've been a very busy gal lately. But however, I did go to a car booty last Sunday and I'd like to show you what I got. Hope y'all like the gorgeous buys as much as i do.

The sunglasses are £2. They are in my opinion, knock-off raybans with a leopard-printed frame on the top. They may seem a big price for a car boot sale, but it was love at first site. I wanted them straight away after I saw them. They are vintage, however they came in a transparent packet so it has not been used (so it's not second-hand). They look big for my face but that's what I love about them.

This ring cost me a mere 50p. It is sooo cute and elegant. It can also go with any outfit, from smart to causal. It fits in my first and middle finger and can look great on it's own as a statement ring or coupled with loads of different shaped and patterned ones on every finger.

The chain necklace was 40p. Yes, you heard me only 40p!!! I love it soooo much. I want wear it everyday as it adds more glamour to a boring outfit. Even though I love a unique piece and get very annoyed when somebody else has the same clothing/jewellery/shoes as me, I was pretty pleased to see this necklace around a lot of girls' necks at college. Apparently it's from Topshop, with a price tag of £10! :O

This little gem was snatched for only 50p. I love how delicate it is and the simplicity of it.

50p, is what i paid for this bag. I don't know why the picture on the left has come out so small but it's not that small i guarantee. The bag has two sections and fits 2 A5 notepads for first days at college or to use it as a bag for a Saturday trip to the high street. I love the colour (which is actually supposed to be cream, not white as the photo suggests,*rolls eyes*) and the length of the straps is perfect too :).

20p!!!! This bag was soooooooo cheap! yeahyeahyeah! It has LOTS of compartments for money, keys, notebooks and even a side one to store an umbrella (which is vital if you live in England). I added a broach which is vintage from my mother. It can still look lovely on it's own and, as it's white it pretty much goes with any outfit, be it a floral dress or black jeans and a rock band tee.

You may think this does not fit with the theme of the items I have purchased, but you are mistaken. This book by Victoria Beckham and is all about fashion, from lingerie to office wear. Regardless of the fact that it was published in 2006 (when the 'pob' had not yet been invented) it's still contains interesting facts about fashion, how to put outfits together and what Posh Spice believes is vital for a glamorous wardrobe. And for 50p (originally costing £12), it's far from a bad buy.

Hope you enjoyed my first post on car boot hauls, hopefully I go to more car boots over the summer and keep you updated with my finds.

Also, keep you eyes peeled for my next post on Fashion Icon Friday #2...any guesses on who it might be.

Till next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment from you beautiful people, so go ahead write one...