Monday 19 July 2010

End Of Year Party.

Last weekend was jam packed and full of fun times!

As event Organiser on the Student Executive for my college, I planned a 'End of Year Party' for fellow students. It was a good night and here are some photos. Enjoy!


Face:
Foundation - Image DV8, Whipped Bronzing Mousse
Mascara - MaxFactor, Fake Lash Effect
Eyeliner - Barry M, Duo Kohl Pencil
Lipstick - No.17, Lasting Fix (honey waffle)


Outfit:
Vest Top - Primark
Skirt - Can't remember :(
Tights - Primark
Heels - Matalan
Bracelet - Carboot
Heart/Peace Hoop Earrings - New Look

The girls look beautiful! I love the sash that I have around me, I feel like a pageant winner, haha!



J'adore my friends' black skort, it has frills on it similar to dresses that women wore in the 1920s.


This girl is in London at the moment. I talk or see her at least once a day, so it's weird not hearing her loud voice and big hair.

There is more of my weekend to come, so keep checking back to my blog.
I ONLY HAVE 14 FOLLOWERS, SO COULD YOU ALL PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT MY BLOG AND THOSE OF YOU WHO READ MY BLOG, I WOULD LOVE SOME MORE FOLLOWERS!
till next time, xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Your all so gorgeous! :0 Love your skirt too,
    + sorry for the very long wait :-( Thanks for your lovely comment!
    panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is absolutly gorgeous! as are you :)
    lovely blog. love the pics of you as your headliner. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look-very chic!

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Panda - Thankyou, your blog is amazing! :)
    @emilywilson - Thankyou so much for your lovely comments!
    @Jesa - I love this look too, thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dolls Factory - Thanks! Okay, I'll go check out yours!

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment from you beautiful people, so go ahead write one...