Wednesday 29 September 2010

London Fashion Weekend 2010 - Catwalk

I was supposed to post this last week but I was REALLY REALLY REALLY POORLY (so ill that I took days off college and the geek that I am that rarely happens), so here it is now!

Saturday was utterly amazingg! And because of this I am going to dedicate LFW 2010 3 posts. Split into the catwalk, the show bag and outfit/random posts of the day.









These were all taken by my lovely sister, who has now left me to go to university in Leicester to be a doctor.
Even though all the outfits are gorgeous and I'd lurrrvve to have them all, my fave outfit has to be the pinkish/reddish long-sleeved top with the tight black trousers. It's a simple outfit yet SO fabulous and original. I love the deep neck regardless of the model having no chest (like me) and the way the fabric clings to the arms so delicately.
'till next time, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment from you beautiful people, so go ahead write one...